School Tours Butlers Chocolate Experience Dublin offer a unique and fun day out for Irish school children.
GROUP TOURS – MIN 21 PARTICIPANTS (SCHOOLS, TOUR GROUPS, SPECIAL NEEDS GROUPS
- Enjoy the full Ultimate Butlers Chocolate Experience.
- Maximum 53 Participants.
- Complimentary tickets are available to group bookings over 21 participants
- 21-30 – receive 1 complimentary ticket
- 31-40 – receive 2 complimentary tickets
- 41-53 – receive 3 complimentary tickets
**These tickets will be automatically added to your booking
• Group Bookings €12.85
Butlers Ultimate Chocolate Experience
- Watch the chocolate movie.
- Wander around the chocolate museum.
- Savour the aroma from the chocolate gallery.
- Decorate your own chocolate novelty to bring home.
School Tours Butlers Chocolate Experience Dublin
About Butlers Chocolate
Butlers Chocolates began life in Dublin’s Lad Lane in 1932. The company was founded by a pioneering lady called Marion Butler who named her luxury chocolate creations Chez Nous Chocolates. Marion established the company in the heart of fashionable Georgian Dublin, making her delicious confections by hand.
Marion, who was born in India and moved to Ireland as a young woman continued to make her delicious chocolates until 1959, when the company was bought by Seamus Sorensen from Cork. The company is still owned and run by the Sorensen family.