The Christmas Experience @ Red Mountain Open Farm will run on the following dates:
Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd December, Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th December, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th December, and Saturday 23rd of December
Your booking time is only for your visit to Santa, you are welcome to stay at Red Mountain as long as you wish to enjoy all the activities.
All Christmas activities are under one roof, so regardless of the weather , you’re guaranteed to have a good time!
- Visit Santa’s Sitting Room
- Visit Santa’s Bedroom
- Visit the Elves Workshop
- Make a wish in Santa’s wishing well
- Visit the live nativity scene
- Write and post your letter to Santa in Santa’s giant post box
- Visit all your farm yard friends
- Play in our straw mazes
- Play in our large indoor sand pit
- Ride around on peddle tractors
- Play in our large indoor play area
- All for €6 per child and €6 per adult
- Under 12 months go free
- Visit to Santa with age related present €10
- Visit to Santa €4
- Spin on Blue Barrel Express Train €2.50
- Tea’s and Coffee’s available from our coffee bar
Phone : 041 982 322 / 086 257315 / 087 257315
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : redmountainopenfarm.ie
About Red Mountain Open Farm
The Fee Family invite you to visit our Red Mountain Open Farm. The farm is a family run mixed farm with Tillage, Sheep, Poultry and Horses, set in the open countryside of the Boyne Valley near the village of Donore, and not far from the entrance of the Newgrange Monument which is just 5 minutes from exit 9 on the M1 at Drogheda!
Our Farm is the ideal venue for Family Days out, Educational School Tours,( Montessori and Primary Schools, Special Needs Groups etc.)
Girl Guides, Boys Scouts, Birthday Parties, Family Reunions etc.
A visit to Red Mountain Open Farm is truly a Family and Group Day Out to Remember.