Enter our enchanted walkway and guided by the fairy queen make your way through the trees, looking out for fairies along the way.
* Find your very own Santa hat made for you, hanging from the trees and a candy cane to enjoy.
* Then you will enter ‘Mission Control’ and see Santa’s computer database of all the houses and addresses from all over the planet, here our silly Professor Doc will tell you lots of fun facts about Santas Epic journey around the world every year.
* Next is the Elves workshop where you will see lots of toys ready to be sent to sleepy boys and girls. Play with a few and maybe help with some wrapping and stacking. Keep an eye out for any lazy elves sleeping on the job!
* Mrs Claus will invite you into her cosy house for a chat but she’ll need a hand to do some chores during this busy time of year, then settle down for a Christmas poem with her.
* In Ladyrath Lane Post Office, you will see all the letters from the boys and girls and our friendly postmistress will help you check santas naughty or nice list to find your name!
* Outside in our little covered ‘village’ see our little goats (fluffy, spikes and robert) and our rabbits (misty and custard) looking for a pet and a cuddle AND Santas sleigh all spick and span and ready for the children to jump aboard for some pictures!. (pictures can be taken anywhere in Ladyrath Lane) oh and our drinks stall with hot chocolates and mulled wine!
*Finally your visit to Santa, where he’ll chat to the children and all the family and give a gift to the boys and girls!
* Feel free to enjoy the cosy, quirky coffee shop and bouncy castle!
Tel : 046 9055740
Email : email@example.com
Causey Farm comes alive with a festive atmosphere – as we celebrate Christmas with all the traditional charm and magic you’d expect. There’s a chill in the air. The farm animals are in for the winter and the baby lambs will soon be born. We hear laughter and “Wows” across the old farmyard – the time has come to celebrate and we do it in style here at Causey Farm.
All the sheds have different Christmas-themed events and everyone moves from place to place to sample each new experience.
Christmas at Causey Farm 2016
Christmas at Causey Farm Includes:
- Visiting Santa’s house and help Mrs Claus pack his bag for the big journey.
- Slide down into the toy workshop and play with the toys Santa has ready for packing.
- Make your way through the Elves’ door to Santa’s Parlour.
- Listen carefully, is that a noise on the roof? You’d never know who might arrive down the chimney – and of course he has a gift for all the children – Hope your name is on one of his parcels!
- Follow the Bethlehem Trail to the stable where Mary and Joseph take care of their new arrival, watched over by the cows, donkeys, sheep and lambs.
- Enjoy some mulled juices, mince pies and cookies in Yuletide Hall.
- Visit Christmas Cottage to experience an old Irish Christmas; Make a wish as you stir the pudding!
- And of course don’t forget to Visit the reindeer as they relax before their big night.
- Each Christmas event lasts one and a half hours!
Children (aged 2-12): €22.00
Toddlers (aged 12-23 months): €8.00
Babies (0-11 months): Free of Charge
Note: All booking changes are subject to a €5 administration charge
Address : Girley, Fordstown, Navan, Co. Meath
Phone : +353 46 9434135
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address : www.causey.ie