Easter Ardgillan Castle Dublin is all about fun, offering a great day out for all the family! The Easter Egg Hunt is on Easter Monday, 28th March 2016 and will begin at 3pm.
Please read the terms & conditions below before purchasing your ticket.
Tickets – PRICE €5.00
Parents and Guardians can go free…unless you want an egg!!!
Easter Ardgillan Castle Dublin
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONE TICKET ONE EGG
- Tickets are €5 per person
- Find a plastic egg and return with your ticket to redeem your chocolate egg.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Ardgillan Castle Ltd for lost tickets.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and have no cash value.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. The Management has the right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
- Hunt begins at 3pm sharp. Tickets for latecomers cannot be guaranteed.
- All children must be supervised by adults at all times.
- Children under the age of twelve must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
About Ardgillan Castle Demense
Ardgillan Castle and Demesne is situated in North County Dublin on an elevated coastline between Balbriggan and Skerries, 32 kilometers north of Dublin City. The demesne is well signposted off the M1. The park consists of 194 acres of rolling open grassland, mixed woodland and gardens, overlooking the Irish Sea with views of Mourne Mountains to the north and Lambay to the south-east.
Visitors can enjoy outdoor walks through wooded areas with splendid views of Dublin bay. Explore forest trails leading to the large outdoor playground that offers lots of of activities, including pirate ship, slides, climbing frames and swings. There’s a coffee shop on site also offering delicious snacks and drinks, with indoor and outdoor seating. Events run throughout the year so plan another visit and avail of the castle tour or afternoon tea. Children’s parties are also available where the host is dressed in period costume – offering a real knight and princess theme to your next party!