Lullymore Heritage & Discovery Park brings you its traditional 12th annual “Lullymore Christmas” event for 2017.
Santa arrives in Lullymore on Saturday 25th of November and departs for the North Pole on Saturday 23rd of December 2017. A magical experience for both young and old is guaranteed as the park is transformed into a Winter Wonderland of family fun with some very special guests to entertain you along the way! Your 2017 Christmas visit will include:
Visit to Santa and gift from Elves in workshop Festive Train trip – Our Road Train will take you on a magical trip through ancient woodlands, glassy lakes and a beautiful peatland landscape. Elf Hologram in New Stone Age House in woodland. Christmas Fairy Hologram in old style thatched cottage. Illuminated walkway through woodland. Visit the Crib scene in the old style thatched cottage. Animals such as donkeys, goats and miniature horses will be in paddocks beside centre. Illuminated Fairy Bower visit Arrival of Santa and his friends by Road Train – Welcome Santa and the gang and meet and greet them all on their arrival!
Funky Forest becomes a Winter Wonderland. Fun with the elves in Funky Forest Indoor Centre and make sure to post your letter to Santa.
Some helpful advice:
- NO BOOKING REQUIRED FOR FAMILY VISITS.
- €20.00 per Child / €10 Baby (includes gift under 2 years) / €7.50 per Adult.
- Early arrival advised at weekends – especially from 9th Dec. – 23rd Dec.
- OPENING TIMES: Weekends 10am – 6pm / Wednesday – Friday 2pm – 6pm LATE OPENINGS Dec. 6th & 7th / Dec. 13th & 14th / Dec. 20th & 21st 2pm – 8.30pm
- Maximum stay 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Photos not supplied. Visitors welcome to bring their own cameras.
- Last admission 1.5 hours before closing (4.30pm daily or 7pm for Late Openings).
- PARK & EVENT – CLOSED MONDAYS & TUESDAYS.
- Santa arrives on 25th of November at 10 am and will depart to the North Pole on 23rd of December 2017 at 6 pm (Closed Christmas Eve).
- Peak times: Last 3 weekends of event (Some Queuing expected).
- Off Peak: Midweek & late evenings as above.
- The outdoor play area and adventure golf are closed during Christmas event for health and safety reasons.
- Park will be closed to the Public from 24th December 2017 to 26th January 2018 – Reopens Saturday 27th January 2018.
- Please arrive early especially at weekends and for more information on the event and on late openings or midweek times please call us on 045 870238.
Contact us @ 045 870238 during office hours for more information
or for school/pre-school/tour group bookings