A Magical Christmas Experience for all the Family
- Write a personal letter to Santa
- Playtime in the Elf Funhouse
- Meet Mrs. Claus for Storytime
- Enjoy a Singalong with the Elves
- Hot Chocolate & Juice &
- Meet Santa and receive a Christmas Gift
CLICK TO VIEW
Children €15 Adults €10
- Saturday 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd December
- Sunday 3rd, 10th, 17th December
- Friday 22nd December
- Sensory Santa Experience – Saturday 9th December from 12noon – 3pmAll the Magic of Santa Lodge with a few adjustments to make the experience more Sensory Friendly with a relaxed, calm atmosphere and a Team that understands your special requirements…. Please contact us to discuss your requirements at time of booking.Nuremore Hotel also cater for private groups outside these hours if required
Overnight Packages also available
One Night Bed & Breakfast and Admission to Santa Lodge for a Family of 2 Adults & 2 Children from only €170 per Family
Pre Booking Essential – call Lorraine at 042 967 1300 or email email@example.com
Nuremore Hotel & Country Club
Tel: +353 (0)429 661 438 | Visit web site
Enter our enchanted walkway and guided by the fairy queen make your way through the trees, looking out for fairies along the way.
* Find your very own Santa hat made for you, hanging from the trees and a candy cane to enjoy.
* Then you will enter ‘Mission Control’ and see Santa’s computer database of all the houses and addresses from all over the planet, here our silly Professor Doc will tell you lots of fun facts about Santas Epic journey around the world every year.
* Next is the Elves workshop where you will see lots of toys ready to be sent to sleepy boys and girls. Play with a few and maybe help with some wrapping and stacking. Keep an eye out for any lazy elves sleeping on the job!
* Mrs Claus will invite you into her cosy house for a chat but she’ll need a hand to do some chores during this busy time of year, then settle down for a Christmas poem with her.
* In Ladyrath Lane Post Office, you will see all the letters from the boys and girls and our friendly postmistress will help you check santas naughty or nice list to find your name!
* Outside in our little covered ‘village’ see our little goats (fluffy, spikes and robert) and our rabbits (misty and custard) looking for a pet and a cuddle AND Santas sleigh all spick and span and ready for the children to jump aboard for some pictures!. (pictures can be taken anywhere in Ladyrath Lane) oh and our drinks stall with hot chocolates and mulled wine!
*Finally your visit to Santa, where he’ll chat to the children and all the family and give a gift to the boys and girls!
* Feel free to enjoy the cosy, quirky coffee shop and bouncy castle!
Tel : 046 9055740
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Santa ……….is arriving at Wallaby Woods Donadea
Dates: Sat 6th, Sun 7th, Sat 13th, Sun 14th, Fri 19th, Sat 20th, Sun 21st, Mon 22nd & Tues 23rd December.
Times: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm on each day
Price: €18.00 per child
- Come and enjoy the magic of Wallaby Woods at Christmas
- Write & post your letter to Santa
- Walk the illuminated woods with our elves to meet Santa & Mrs Claus.
- Decorate your own Gingerbread cookies to take home along with your Santa Gift.
- Visit our crib & fairy house
Admission includes two parents/guardians accompanying a family or child.
Additional adults are charged at €5.
You can enjoy the woodland walks/petting shed and playgrounds after your Santa experience.
10% discount for patrons displaying Wallaby Woods Car Stickers
Pre booking is essential so to avoid disappointment book early
Wallaby Woods Donadea Kildare
Tel : Email : email@example.com
Web : www.wallabywoods.ie