Course Starts: 30th June, 21st July, 28th July, 11th August, 18th August.
Daily from 9-3pm, Monday-Friday.
- Each child will participate in 4-5 different sports each day including Archery, Olympic Handball, Fencing, Athletics, Soccer, Cricket, Swimming, Diving, Surfing, Water Polo, Shooting, Dodgeball, Ultimate Frisbee, Golf and Rounders. Over 20 sports in the week!!
- The concept behind the Camp is to help children ‘find their sport’. To discover an activity they have a natural ability to play or enjoy.
- NGB coaches will be leading sessions to not only provide expert tuition but to also talent spot as well!!
- There’s an educational aspect to the camp with children learning the importance of hydration, good nutrition and the benefits of warm ups and cool downs.
- All staff have NGB accredited qualifications with vast experience in their areas of sporting expertise.
- We’ll also have some guest coaches and sporting ambassadors dropping in to camp. These will include household names from Irish sport.
- Lunch is NOT provided. Children must also bring still drinks and snacks.
- Children must bring swimwear every day.
- Please bring standard PE wear for morning sessions i.e. trainers, t-shirt, tracksuit etc.
- With it being Summer and the weather unpredictable I would advise bringing both Sun Cream and Waterproofs!
- In the event of adverse weather conditions we will utilise the NAC facility.
Prices: €85, Siblings €80. Or an Early Bird Special of €75 if you book before the 18th May!!
Sales and bookings:
For more information and booking please contact Gary Stewart.
016464330 or email email@example.com
Summer Multi Sport Academy – National Sports Campus Dublin