Enjoy a unique Santa day out experience this year with a visiy to Santa’s Workshop at Aillwee Cave in the heart of the Burren. Just forty minutes from both Galway and Shannon and perched high on its Burren terraced mountain side with what has to be one of the most spectacular views of Galway Bay.
As well as your special personalized visit, Santa has arranged lots of exciting entertainment for you which continue right throughout the day – face painting, puppet show and carnival entertainment all included in your ticket prices. Park the car and take the Santa Train up and down the hill.
Enjoy a complimentary entry to the Burren Birds of Prey Centre.
Don’t forget to check out what’s NEW in the Farm Shop, specially selected festive delights both for a gift for someone or treat yourself.
“The Ultimate Christmas Shop” with a bit of sparkle and festive fun for all. From those all important gifts for your loved ones to the dressing of your tree all is available at Aillwee.
Dates for Santa’s Workshop 2013 –
Friday 29th November to Sunday 1st December
Friday 6th December to Sunday 8th December
Friday 13th December to Sunday 15th December
Thursday 19th December to Sunday 22nd December
Address : Ballyvaughan, Co Clare
Phone : 1890 245593 / 065 7077036
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web address : www.aillweecave.ie
What else is there at Aillwee Cave?
- SEEK OUT an unusual mineral specimen, crystal or fossil.
- RELAX in our friendly tearoom.
- FIND a personalized souvenir from our extensive craft shop
- EAT the appetizing food from our own kitchen, each prepared from the finest ingredients.
- DRINK a glass of wine on the terrace and see the most breathtaking views in Ireland of Galway Bay.
- CLIMB freely over the typical Burren Limestone pavement above the cave to see the spring gentian or mountain aven blooming in profusion.
- WATCH cheese being made in the dairy and then sample the scrumptious homemade fudge and choose a selection of jams, chutneys and pickles all lovingly prepared in the Farm kitchen.