Rumleys Open Farm Cork
Christmas Farm 2015
Meet Santa and all his real live animals at Rumleys Open Farm Cork
- Receive a great present
- Tractor ride around 20 acres of farmland. Wave at Santa’s real deer as you pass by
- Farm is transformed into a magical winter wonderland with thousands of sparkling lights
- Access to all play areas indoor and outdoor (incl zip wire and go karts)
- Free tea/coffee or mulled wine for Mum and Dad
We recommend that you arrive about 30 minutes before you are due to meet Santa, but you will have the use of all of the facilities on the farm from when you arrive for as long as you wish to stay
The farm will also be open to the general public and you can visit the animals and experience our Winter Wonderland without going to Santa.
- Children €18
- Toddlers (Under 24 months with present) – €8
- Adults accompanying children -€7
- Babies and Toddlers with no present – Free
Rumleys Open Farm provides a great location for many different occasions from birthdays to school tours and an excellent day out for all the family. The farm has a wide range of activities for children of all ages and has many exotic and domestic animals.
While their is fun aplenty, the ethos of the farm is to provide an educational experience to all visitors, young and old. As we have become a more urbanised race, we have lost touch with nature and with how our food is cultivated and how it ends up on our supermarket shelves.
As well as an open farm Rumley’s is a real working farm, operating 7 days a week buying and selling produce and animals. The complete food cycle is on view from the farm all the way to our shop where you can buy produce from the farm.