Lullymore Heritage & Discovery Park brings you its traditional 11th annual “Lullymore Christmas” event for 2016.
Santa arrives in Lullymore on Saturday 26th of November and departs for the North Pole on the 23rd of December. A magical experience for both young and old is guaranteed as the park is transformed into a Winter Wonderland of family fun with some very special guests to entertain you along the way! Your 2016 Christmas visit will include:
Visit to Santa and gift from Elves in workshop Festive Train trip – Our Road Train will take you on a magical trip through ancient woodlands, glassy lakes and a beautiful peatland landscape. Elf Hologram in New Stone Age House in woodland. Christmas Fairy Hologram in old style thatched cottage. Illuminated walkway through woodland. Visit the Crib scene in the old style thatched cottage. Animals such as donkeys, goats and miniature horses will be in paddocks beside centre. Illuminated Fairy Bower visit Arrival of Santa and his friends by Road Train – Welcome Santa and the gang and meet and greet them all on their arrival!
Funky Forest becomes a Winter Wonderland. Fun with the elves in Funky Forest Indoor Centre and make sure to post your letter to Santa.
Some helpful advice:
- No booking required for families
- €20 per child – €5 per adults – Babies (under 1) Free or €10 with parcel
- Early arrival advised at weekends
- Maximum stay 1.5 to 2 hours
- Photos not supplied. Visitors welcome to bring their own cameras
- Last admission 1.5 hours before closing
- Santa arrives at 10 am Weekends and 2 pm Wednesday – Friday
- PARK & EVENT – CLOSED MONDAYS / TUESDAYS
- Opening times: Weekends 10 am – 6 pm / Wednesday – Friday 2 pm – 6 pm
- Late Openings 7th/8th, 14th/15th & 21st/22nd December 2 pm – 8.30 pm
- Groups must pre-book – other times available – Tel. 045 870238
- Santa arrives on 26th of November at 10 am and will depart to the North Pole on 23rd of December at 6 pm (Closed Christmas Eve)
- Peak times: Last 3 weekends of event (Queuing expected)
- Off Peak: Midweek & late evenings as above (minimal queues expected)
- The outdoor play area and adventure golf are closed during Christmas event for health and safety reasons
- Park will be closed to the Public from 24th December 2016 to 28th January 2017 inclusive
- No online booking available for this event. Please arrive early especially at weekends and for more information on the event and on late openings or midweek times please call us on 045 870238.
Not a pre-bookable event for families
Families can just arrive on the day!
Contact us for the best times!
Contact us @ 045 870238 during office hours for more information
or for school/pre-school/tour group bookings