Causey Farm comes alive with a festive atmosphere – as we celebrate Christmas with all the traditional charm and magic you’d expect. There’s a chill in the air. The farm animals are in for the winter and the baby lambs will soon be born. We hear laughter and “Wows” across the old farmyard – the time has come to celebrate and we do it in style here at Causey Farm.
All the sheds have different Christmas-themed events and everyone moves from place to place to sample each new experience.
Christmas at Causey Farm 2016
Christmas at Causey Farm Includes:
- Visiting Santa’s house and help Mrs Claus pack his bag for the big journey.
- Slide down into the toy workshop and play with the toys Santa has ready for packing.
- Make your way through the Elves’ door to Santa’s Parlour.
- Listen carefully, is that a noise on the roof? You’d never know who might arrive down the chimney – and of course he has a gift for all the children – Hope your name is on one of his parcels!
- Follow the Bethlehem Trail to the stable where Mary and Joseph take care of their new arrival, watched over by the cows, donkeys, sheep and lambs.
- Enjoy some mulled juices, mince pies and cookies in Yuletide Hall.
- Visit Christmas Cottage to experience an old Irish Christmas; Make a wish as you stir the pudding!
- And of course don’t forget to Visit the reindeer as they relax before their big night.
- Each Christmas event lasts one and a half hours!
Children (aged 2-12): €22.00
Toddlers (aged 12-23 months): €8.00
Babies (0-11 months): Free of Charge
Note: All booking changes are subject to a €5 administration charge
Address : Girley, Fordstown, Navan, Co. Meath
Phone : +353 46 9434135
Email : email@example.com
Web address : www.causey.ie