Santa’s Christmas Magic at Brigit’s Garden- December Show Dates 2016
Sat 3rd (corporate bookings only)
Sun 4th (corporate bookings only)
Sat 10th (Sold Out)
Sun 11th 12:30 & 2:00 & 3:30pm Book Now
Sat 17th 12:30 & 2:00 & 3:30pm Book Now
Sun 18th 12:30 & 2:00 & 3:30pm Book Now
Wed 21st 3.30p.m Book Now
Thurs 22nd 2.00 & 3.30pm Book Now
Fri 23rd 12.30 & 2:00pm Book Now
Santa and Elfie are coming back this December – with lots of extra fun activities! Conjure up the real magic and wonder of Christmas with Santa’s Christmas Magic at Brigit’s Garden galway! This year Elfie and Santa will be joined by Mrs Claus, Donny the donkey and lots more, to make a full Santa experience with the professional show as the delightful highlight of the day.
Santa’s Christmas Magic at Brigit’s Garden Galway is a wonderful family show with Santa and Elfie, his musical elf. There’s lots of music, fun, candlelight and Christmas magic!
Your visit will last approx 2 ½ hours, with Mrs Claus and other activities for the first 1½ hours, followed by Santa’s Christmas Magic Show with Elfie and Santa. Your ticket includes:
- Complimentary mulled apple punch for all the family on arrival
- Making Christmas decorations with Mrs Claus in the thatched Roundhouse. She has some funny stories about Santa too!
- A visit with Donny the donkey, who wishes he was a reindeer
- Santa Post: write a letter or wish for Santa by candlelight in the Crannóg
- A Treasure Hunt around the award-winning Celtic Gardens to find Santa and Elfie’s lost possessions
- Santa and Elfie’s Show-the highlight of the day! There’s music and fun with Elfie and Santa, along with the traditional favourites of singing with Elfie, lighting special candles with Santa and everyone lighting the Christmas tree with magic
- A special candle from Santa given to each family to light on Christmas Eve
- The opportunity to take your own photos with Santa after the show
This professional but intimate production features well-known Galway children’s entertainer Miquel Barcelo of The Troubador Mules as Elfie, and musician Dan Packard as Santa. The show takes place in the cosy surrounds of the Hazel Room in Brigit’s Garden.
Make the most of the day and enjoy delicious seasonal food in the Garden Café, and browse in the Gift Shop for unique Christmas gifts.
This is a great value Santa experience at only €12.50 child/adult
Under 3s are free if they sit on an adult lap for the Show
Brigit’s Garden members 10% discount
Brigit’s Garden is not-for-profit and a recognised charity
and all proceeds go to support the project.