Birthday Parties at Imaginosity Dublin offer an energetic 2 hours of giggles, laughter, fun & games!
Our birthday parties are full of excitement and discovery – a unique experience that is bound to create happy memories for that special time in your child’s life. Imaginosity can work alongside you to create the best party package that fits your needs and make sure that your child’s party will be treasured forever.
Each party offers time on the museum floor for your child & their guests; to explore the 2.5 floors of exhibits & activities, followed by an interactive, engaging workshop activity, specifically designed for each birthday party age group.
All parties are followed by party food in our Party Room, where tea & coffee is available for the accompanying adults.
The party will be assigned an Imaginosity facilitator who will be your touchpoint throughout the day and who will ensure every child has an enjoyable experience, and your child’s party runs smoothly.
LITTLE PEOPLE: BIG FUN! (Ages: 1-2 yrs)
1 hour and 15 minutes play in the museum followed by either a Teddy Bears Picnic & Storytime Celebration or a high engery Baby Disco! The activity will be followed by party fare with age-appropriate snacks (fruit, rice cakes, chocolate buttons, smoothies) in the party room.
Note: The set price for the Little People:Big Fun party is €200 at the weekends and €155 midweek. This cost is for a maximum of 10 children & 10 parents. There is a supplementary charge for extra party guests & extra adults.
Arty Party Celebration (Ages: 3-8 yrs)
1 hour and 10 minutes of play in the museum followed by a choice of the following 20 minute art activities. Parties conclude with 30 minutes for food in the Party Room.
- Option 1: Photo Card Creations – Use the photo of your Party Pals to create an amazing memory card!
- Option 2: Prince & Princess Party – Make a sparkly Tiara or Crown to wear to your party banquet!
- Option 3: Loopy Lava Lamp Science Party – Make your very own mini Lava Lamp to bring home!
- Option 4: Out of This World Space Party – Make your very own space explorers helmet & moon walk into the party room!
- Option 5: Fun on the Floor Party – 1.5 hours exploring & discovering the museum with your guests!
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30am – 12:30pm / 12:30pm – 2:30pm / 2:30pm – 4:30pm / 3:45 – 5:45pm (Min 10 children, Max 35 children)
Monday to Friday: 2.00pm – 4.00pm / 3.30pm – 5.30pm (Min 10 children, Max 35 children)
Midweek School Holidays: 11.00am – 1.00pm / 1.00pm – 3.00pm / 3.00pm – 5.00pm.(Min 10 children, Max 35 children)
- €20 per child : Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday
- €15.50 per child : Monday – Friday (This rate does NOT apply during bank holidays)
- We require a minimum of 1 adult to every 5 children for supervision purposes, these adults are free of charge; however; for parties where the children are under the age of 5 the number of adults allowed in for free increases depending on the number of children in the party. Any additional adults over these numbers are charged the regular entry fee of €8 each.
Fun Party Additions:
- Helium Imaginosity balloons available at €1 each.
Accompanying adults are solely responsible for the supervision of their birthday group throughout their visit and must stay with their group at all times. Adults must be 18 years and older.
Download our official Birthday Party Brochure here!
Important Information for Birthday Parties
- Maximum of 35 children during school holiday season.
- Party food consists of platters of Ham, Cheese, Chocolate spread and Jam sandwiches (* Gluten-free sandwiches are also available on request) with individual plates of popcorn, fruit, jelly, rice-crispie treats,a marshmallow treat and a lollipop. There are jugs of fruit cordial supplied for the table.
- Party Bags are available from the Imaginosity Gft Shop starting from €2.00 each. We will provide the party bag and a lollypop at no extra charge and all bags will include a birthday party leaflet. The current list of party bag stock is available to download HERE
- The Birthday Child will receive an Imaginosity gift on departure.
- Please bring your own birthday cake & candles and don’t forget to bring a bag to carry all the presents home in.
- You are required to have a ratio of 1 supervising adult for every 5 children attending a birthday party.
- €75 deposit required (€50 non-refundable).
- Numbers attending must be confirmed 2 days before birthday party.
- Please make us aware of any food allergies prior to the party.
- Please note that only parties booked through the office as the official party package will be granted entry to Imaginosity any unofficial parties will be turned away.
- The full birthday party Terms & Conditionas are available to download HERE.